CLICK HERE for a Photo Tour of a Typical I-Day.
- On I-Day, Candidates report to Alumni Hall (10) using the Melville Entrance noted below by the Large YELLOW Arrow.
- Food and beverages are available in the DryDock Restaurant in Dahlgren Hall (4) and in the Visitors Center (1).
- Shopping is at the Mid Store, the Visitor Center and the Museum Gift Shop.
- The Alumni Ass'n/Foundation Parents' Welcome Aboard Picnic in held on Worden Field across the street from Alumni Hall.
- On I-Day, FREE Guided Tours of the Yard will be available in the morning leaving from the front of Alumni Hall (10).
- The I-Day Swearing In Ceremony is in Tecumseh Court
- Plebes meet their Parents on Striebling Walk after the Swearing In.
This map is available in print at the USNA Visitor Center.
Click on this Map for a high resolution version. (676K)